- • August 10, 2013. 2013 Honoree Women’s Missionary Society, Area I, of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Selected as one of 10 honorees who have made outstanding contributions to the church, or community. Women’s Missionary Society, Area I is composed of 8 churches in Nashville who’s mission projects provide food for the Tennessee State University “ Tiger“ pantry, shoes to Ghana, food for the Room in the Inn, adopting schools to provide students with school supplies, and helping those who are in need.
- • August 1, 2013. 2013 Nashville Emerging Leaders Awards (NELA) Young Professional Nominee for Legal Services. The Nashville Emerging Leader Awards program, sponsored by the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce and YP Nashville, is designed to honor Middle Tennessee’s young professionals under the age of 40 for accomplishments in their chosen professional field, as well as their commitment and contribution to the community.
- • June 4, 2013. Judge Rachel L. Bell Adopt-A-Highway Commitment to beautification to Bordeaux, North Nashville. Officially adopted a portion of Rosa Parks Boulevard and Clarksville Highway, State Route 12, Highway 41A, in the North Nashville Bordeaux Community from Metro Center Boulevard to Ashland City Highway.
- • March 13, 2013. 2013 ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Nominee. The ATHENA Award program is celebrated in over 500 communities across nine countries and is Nashville’s signature event honoring women leaders in Middle Tennessee. The ATHENA Award Program Provides scholarships for high school seniors and for women returning to school later in life.
- • December 11, 2012. 2012 Honoree, Business Leader’s Women Extraordinaire of Nashville. Women Extraordinaire honors women within the Nashville community who are influential leaders within their company or business, who have an extraordinary impact on its economic success and forward-thinking strategies. Women who are actively involved in the professional organizations and associations related to their industry, active in the community by utilizing their skills and/or time to promote philanthropic organizations or causes and a recognized mentor and example to other women in their industry.
- • October 23, 2012. 2012 Recognition from Women in Number’s (WIN) Dare to Soar Reception. WIN, Dare to Soar reception recognizes women who are blazing a trail for other women and elevating the quality if leadership in our community. Additionally, WIN celebrates and thanks women who are courageous because it promotes women engagement in the political process and allows others to follow in their footsteps.
Click here to learn more about Judge Bell's service to our community
since her election to the bench in 2012:
Memberships and Boards
Awards and Honors
Each month we will update Judge Bell’s activities off the bench. Please visit our site often to keep up to date information.
Committed to Helping People from Every Walk of Life